Check.In is Nation’s younger sibling. We aim to tackle a variety of topics while remaining approachable and uplifting. Whether you’re looking for diet tips, car reviews, or the latest in tech or beauty, Check.In has it all.
Check.In’s mission is to provide people with relevant and up-to-date information on a wide range of topics. We want to empower people with accurate and trustworthy information by making both specialized and everyday topics understandable for everyone.
- Use US English spelling and grammar.
- Check.In supports localization in a number of languages across the world. Where applicable, content is provided in these languages.
- Numbers and statistics are written in numerical form.
- All quotes or facts are sourced with hyperlinks.
- Unique and catchy, but also clear and concise.
- No sex-related words in the titles.
- No profanity in titles.
- We do not use misleading titles to generate clicks.
Body of Article
- Authors write in a casual, second person voice to ensure clarity in communication while remaining approachable.
- All outside references are sourced (with hyperlinks). This includes any studies, articles, or other research that is used within an article to support the viewpoint.
- We provide resources for all factual information (statistics, definitions, studies). We do so by hyperlinking to the source.
- When discussing potential outcomes and options, we use words like “may” , “can”, or “might” so that it is clear we are not making promises about potential outcomes.
- We do not use any language that might mislead a reader into thinking our content is a substitute for professional advice.