- Use US English spelling and grammar.
- Only use bullet points when necessary.
- Numbers and statistics are written in numerical form.
- Unique and catchy, but also clear and concise.
- All words should begin with a capital.
- No profanity in titles.
- We do not use misleading titles to generate clicks.
- Titles must remain under 80 characters (when possible).
- Keywords should appear at the beginning of the title (when possible).
- Titles should not include all capital letters or exclamation points.
Body of Article
- Subheadings summarize what each section is about.
- Numbered subheadings should always count from the highest number to the lowest number.
- Most articles are written in second-person, without personal opinions or anecdotes.
- All outside references and quotes are sourced with links and mention of original source.
- Profanity is avoided at all costs. If necessary, it is censored with a hyphen.
- All images must source editorial credit from Shutterstock, CPI, JPI, etc.
- Every post requires a featured image.
- Internal links should be used as much as possible.
Fame10 is an entertainment destination designed to make readers feel in-the-know on all things celebrities, TV shows, soap operas, royals, and style. Our team of dedicated writers has been carefully selected with the goal of delivering reputable, fun and informative articles to entertainment enthusiasts everywhere.
We strive to deliver high quality, accurate content to our readers. To maintain this standard, all of our content is produced by writers who are passionate about entertainment and thoroughly edited for fact-checking purposes and accuracy.
Our general editorial process is as follows:
- Entertainment writers research the topic thoroughly, then write and submit the article to the Managing Editor.
- The Managing Editor proofreads for accuracy, consistency, and grammar before publishing.