- Use US English spelling and grammar.
- Only use bullet points when necessary.
- Numbers and statistics are written in numerical form.
- Unique and catchy, but also clear and concise.
- No profanity in titles.
- We do not use misleading titles to generate clicks.
Body of Article
- Subheadings summarize what each section is about.
- All outside references are sourced (with links). This includes any studies, articles, recipes, or other research.
- We provide resources for any and all factual information (statistics, definitions, studies, quotations). We do so by stating where the information came from and a hyperlink to the source.
- When offering advice or information that is health-related, we use words like “may” , “can” or “might” so that it is clear we are making suggestions and not promises.
- Profanity is avoided at all costs. If necessary, it is censored.
Forkly is a food website designed to inspire your tastebuds and make home cooking attainable for everyone. We cover everything from quick and easy recipes and fun food hacks to trending food news and everything in between.
Our goal is to deliver the highest quality content to our readers. As such, all of our content is written by people who are passionate about food and edited for clarity and accuracy. Our general editorial process is as follows:
- Writers research the topic thoroughly, write and submit the article to the Managing Editor.
- The Managing Editor proofreads for consistency, grammar, and style before publishing.
- Original recipes are thoroughly tested to make sure they’re ready for you to make.