- LegalBoulevard uses fill based icons for its categories
- Colors are based on the brands primary blue
LegalBoulevard is a legal information website designed to break down the knowledge barrier between the average American and the legal system. We value accessibility and reliability in our content.
We value consistently delivering high quality content to our readers. To ensure that, all of our content is reviewed at least once (by an editor) and often twice (by a legal expert or experienced legal writer).
We strive to provide the most accurate and useful legal advice. While we may update or edit some articles after they are published, our general editorial process is as follows:
- Staff or freelance writers will thoroughly research a topic, write an article about it, and submit it to the Manager Editor.
- The Managing Editor will review the article for any spelling, grammatical, or obvious factual errors.
- On relevant articles, the content will be further reviewed by someone from our team of experts — either a certified legal professional or someone with experience in legal writing.
We understand that legal terms and information can be confusing and overwhelming. As such, we aim to simplify as much as possible, providing definitions for or avoiding unnecessary legal jargon, and using a formal tone and clear, concise language.
We tackle a wide variety of legal topics, from those affecting everyone from individuals or families to businesses. We write about basics for beginners, as well as more complex niche topics, such as those in the areas of immigration and medical law. We help our readers feel more confident and prepared to interact with the law in the United States.
Our mission is to provide legal information that is easy to understand and accessible to everyone, creating a reliable online resource for anyone curious about the legal industry.
We aim to empower individuals and businesses to protect what matters most to them with accurate and trustworthy information, so they can make informed legal decisions.