Our brand and product logos are clear, impactful and recognizable.
- All logo files are sized to
500px x the artwork bounds height.
- All logo files have transparent backgrounds.
- All logo files are cropped (no space around logo).
- For most users, we recommend you download the PNG version of the logo. For developers, SVG is recommended.
- SVG files are saved to be responsive, and use presentation attributes for styling.
TotalAdblock - Normal
TotalAdblock - Monochromatic - White
TotalAdblock - Monochromatic - Black
Total AV - Normal
Total AV - Monochromatic - White
Total AV - Monochromatic - Black
Total Adblock - Logomark/Icon
Total AV - Logomark/Icon
The TotalAV logo should always have clear space round it. We refer to this as the exclusion zone. To determine the exclusion zone, use the respective size of the shield from the furthest point of the logo, as shown.
The minimum reproduction size for the Primary logo is no smaller than 128px for screen and 50mm for print.
It’s important that the appearance of all TotalAV logos remains consistent. The logo should not be misinterpreted, altered, modified, or added to in any way.
Use unapproved color combinations.
Use a drop shadow.
Use the logo on top of complex backgrounds.
Disproportionately scale the logo.
Clip or crop the logo.
Rotate the logo.
More Best Practices
- For designers/developers, use the SVG format when saving out a logo. SVG is vector-based, and allows an image to be scalable without any loss in quality.
- Please do not minify SVG logos - this sometimes causes issues with complex logos.
- Please consult the design team if you have any other logo requests or questions.